Reel Seafood Company has been serving the freshest seafood cuisine to the Greater Capital District of New York for over 28 years and have consistently been rated the #1 seafood restaurant among other Albany restaurants by local voters.
Our seafood is shipped in daily from the finest seafood purveyors and you’ll know after your first bite that we mean fresh. At Reel Seafood Company, our executive chef has prepared a delectable cuisine of fresh seafood, quality meats, pasta dishes and homemade desserts.
Any occasion that brings 15 to 150 people together can be well served at Reel Seafood Co. We offer the simplicity of banquet lunch and dinner menu choices or the creativity of selecting your own.
Images from Reel Seafood Company Restaurant:
Selections from the Reel Seafood Company:
- YELLOWTAIL SASHIMI – Jalapeno, mango confetti with agave nectar and chipotle roasted pepita seeds.
- SEAFOOD TOWER – Chilled Maine lobster, oysters, colossal shrimp, clams, Green Lip mussels, King crab legs served with lemon and a variety of sauces.
- SWEET & SPICY SCALLOP DUO – Seared and served atop wilted garlic arugula, smoky bacon and chipotle crema with a sweet balsamic glaze.
- REEL SEAFOOD’S ORIGINAL CLAMS CASINO 12 Bacon, brunoise peppers, garlic and white wine butter lightly finished with Parmesan bread crumbs atop crostini.
- KING CRAB FLATBREAD – Succulent King crab, blistered tomato, garlic bechamel, crispy leeks.
- “STUFFED” HADDOCK – Buttery crabmeat-herb bread stuffing, seasonal vegetable.
- CHICKEN FLORENTINE – Roulade stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and cheese with a creamy garlic sauce over rice pilaf.
- LOBSTER RISOTTO – Arborrio rice slowly cooked in a rich lobster cream topped with a split broiled 5oz. tail.
- CIOPPINO – 1/2 Maine lobster, diver scallops, tender gulf shrimp, P.E.I. mussels, clams, King crab legs in a tomato-fennel broth.