Shiraz Persian Cuisine prepares exotic dishes for a great dining experience. You will not find burgers or fries, pasta or pizza. What you will find is some of the tastiest, healthiest food you’ll ever have on this earth. Have you ever tasted ground lamb pressed gently around a skewer? Lamb loin marinated in a Persian special sauce or a succulent Cornish hen? You’ll want to taste the dry mint on yogurt and rice. Shiraz Persian Cuisine mixes their own yogurt dressing and dips including one they make with their own Persian shallots.
Come see why Shiraz Persian Cuisine restaurant is consistently rated “The Very Best” in Middle Eastern fare in the NY area.
A few selections from the Shiraz Persian Cuisine Menu:
- KASHK-E-BADEMJAN – Mashed eggplant, fried onion and garlic, special seasonings, garnished with dried yogurt, kashk.
- SABZI KHORDAN – Mixture of fresh herbs ( taraggon,mint,basil, scallion…) with feta cheese & red radish
- HERB SALAD – Basil, taraggon, mint, parsley, red radishes, scallions feta cheese, walnuts, tomatoes,and cucumber
- GHORMEH SABZI – Smooth and irresistible taste of chopped herbs simmered with kidney beans, beef cube, sautéed onion, and flavored with dried lime. Served with saffron flavored white basmati rice
- FESENJAN – Grinded & toasted walnut with pomegranate paste, simmered with meatball and seasoning served with saffron flavored basmati rice
- ASH-E-RESHTEH SOUP – Verity of beans & peas, herbs & spinach, Persian noodle, dried yogurt, onion & fried garlic
- KOOBIDEH KABAB – 2 Skewers of mouth watering seasoned ground meat and grilled tomato.
- LAMB TENDER KABAB – lamb tenderloin, marinated with olive oil and onion juice, grilled with tomato
- VEGI KABAB – Combination of grilled onion, bell pepper, zucchini, tomato and,….
- TARTUFO AMARETTI – HAZELNUT AND CHOCOLATE GELATO COATED WITH SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE AND AMERETTI COOKIE CRUMBS