Slammin’ Salmon Gourmet Café, established in 1992 and located in the heart of Millbrook, is the perfect destination for deliciously prepared foods. Whether you fancy gourmet sandwiches, homemade soups and salads, or a full dinner Slammin’ Salmon is sure to please. We are a great destination for a wonderful lunch, and for taking home delicious prepared dinners. We provide café seating and our updated seasonal menu is constantly changing.
At Slammin’ Salmon we offer that “old school” gourmet feel to our menu, while providing the best tasting and highest quality foods available. We make everything from scratch, roasting our turkey and beef fresh in-house. Our soups and specials are artfully created and change daily – so stop in and see what’s on the menu today.
Planning an event or business meeting can already take a lot of time out of your schedule without trying to plan a menu too. With Slammin’ Salmon, you can choose from all of our prepared food items from our delicatessen counter, or even call ahead to plan a meal available for pickup with a 24 hours’ notice.
Selections From The Slammin’ Salmon Gourmet Cafe Menu:
- Petite / Full Size Salad – Organic Power Blend Greens, Toybox Tomato, Cucumber, Roasted Peppers, Choice of Dressing
- Roasted Beet & Quinoa Salad – Organic Chopped Kale, Steamed White Quinoa, Roasted Beets, Dried Figs, Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Avocado BLT w/ Smoked Salmon – Crispy Bacon, Bibb Lettuce, Avocado, Sliced Tomato, House Aioli, Multi Grain Bread
- Maryland Crab Cake Sandwich -Pan-Seared, served w/ Bibb Lettuce, Sliced Tomato, House Aioli on Brioche Bun
- Slammin’ Grilled Cheese – Sundried Tomato & Caramelized Onion Spread, Cheddar & Herbed Mozzarella on Texas Brioche Bread Melted on our Panini Press
- Vegetarian Patty Melt – Seared Beyond Burger, Sliced Tomato & Cheddar Cheese on Multi Grain Bread w/ House Aioli
- Slammin’ Burger – Char Grilled 8 oz. Angus Beef Burger w/ Bibb Lettuce, Sliced Tomato & House Aioli on a Brioche Bun
- Breaded Eggplant Caprese – Breaded Eggplant, Roasted Peppers, Herbed Mozzarella & Balsamic Glaze on Herb Panini Bun