The Good Witch Coffee Bar is a modern, family-friendly café where you can enjoy superlative coffee, indulgent baked goods, inventive savory fare and a sense of community. They bake treats in small batches fresh every morning, using organic flours and sugars, Battenkill creamery milk and local eggs — come early! They often sell out before noon.
Expect flat whites, icy cold brew, spicy egg sandwiches, crazy bagels and a lot of fun.
The Good Witch Coffee Bar is a converted ticket lounge above the Hastings-on-Hudson platform on Metro-North Railroad’s Hudson Line — a 34-minute ride from Grand Central Terminal.
From birthdays to bridal showers, reunions to retreats — we can host a wide range of functions in fun, chic, affordable ways.
The historic brick building, constructed in the early 1900s, is ideal for an intimate, seated meal for up to 30 people or larger indoor/outdoor gatherings and is equipped with heating, air conditioning, two private ADA-compliant restrooms, a dedicated staff, and a bar stocked for your event.
Selections From The The Good Witch Coffee Bar Menu:
- Cortado – Tandem Coffee Roaster’s delicious West End Blues roast pulls a smooth, chocolatey shot of espresso, capped with a touch of steamed milk, served in a gibraltar.
- Honey-Cinnamon Latte – This silky latte screams fall, swirled with steamed milk, Catskills honey and a whisk of cinnamon.
- Hojicha Dream – A sister to matcha, hojicha is a roasted green tea that yields a nuttier flavor. Enjoy it at the Witch, prepared latte-style with steamed oat milk and a kiss of maple syrup.
- Seasonal Muffin – A rotating assortment of corn, turmeric blueberry, glazed raspberry, almond (gf), and classic chocolate chip baked in house every morning.
- Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie – Our signature, fudgy brownie recipe swirled with a creamy peanut butter sauce Tahini-Cardamom Granola.
- Parfait – A 4oz bowl of our signature, super nutty tahini-cardamom granola paired with Greek labne and seasonal fresh fruit.
- Broccoli Melt Sandwich – Fresh roasted broccoli and melty aged cheddar, tucked inside of a buttery, toasted potato-dill baguette
- Egg n’ Cheese – creamy salt n’ pepper frittata topped with aged cheddar and fiery sriracha on a toasted LMNOP sourdough pretzel bun *ONLY available on Saturdays*