The Postage Inn Restaurant brings first-class meals to the Hudson Valley. The restaurant traces its origin back to August of 1987, when James and his parents Ann and George purchased the former Tillson post office after graduating from the Culinary Institute of America.
The restaurant offers a premier dining experience for every occasion. The Postage Inn also provides services for events such as wedding rehearsal dinners, large banquets, holiday specials, comedy nights, music and entertainment. The Jerkowski family would like to thank all of their patrons for their continued support!
The Postage Inn provides four versatile avenues of service. The first avenue is the dining room. The dining room provides a gorgeous, comfortable space that caters to families of all sizes to large banquets. Seasonal decorations provide for a cozy atmosphere all year round. The pub is the second destination that keeps all its visitors coming back. Situated on the other end of the building, the pub features a horseshoe bar with surrounding tables, and even features special menu items that offer a variety of entrees providing for a more casual experience. For a more unique, natural look and feel, the outdoor patio is the place to be. Enjoy the outdoors while sipping on a frozen margarita, or delving into the famous Cajun Lime Shrimp, and enjoy the ambiance of the beautiful Hudson Valley.
Selections from The Postage Inn Menu:
- Chicken & Poached Pear Salad – Grilled chicken over seasonal greens with poached pears, almonds and feta cheese.
- Sriracha and Lime Shrimp Salad – Served over seasonal greens with red onion and cilantro.
- Postal Burger – Served with Swiss cheese, Russian dressing and caramelized onions.
- NY Strip Steak – Grilled to your taste, topped with caramelized balsamic onions & garlic butter, served with a baked potato & vegetable.
- Coquilles St. Jacques – Scallops baked in a sherry cream sauce with parmesan & breadcrumbs topping, served with rice & vegetable.
- Pierogies & Braised Red Cabbage – Sautéed with onions and served with sour cream.
- Chicken Au Poivre – Sautéed in a coarse black pepper cognac cream sauce served over pasta.
- Dijon Herb Crusted Salmon – Baked and served with rice & vegetable.