The Tap House located in Tuckahoe, NY, is an inviting gastro-pub with a warm interior, cozy tables and a great classic-design bar.
Opened in 2007, this place is a beer aficionado’s dream with over seventy craft and premium beers – 14 of them on tap. To accompany the brew selection, The Tap House offers simple, well-prepared comfort fare.
There are three dining areas to suit your dining preference. Beside the main dining room, there is a smaller dining area with a cozy fireplace – perfect for an intimate dinner or business lunch. Or you can dine in the loft dining room, which overlooks the typically busy bar scene below. Regardless of dining area you can always anticipate a satisfying meal in a warm, inviting ambiance with an amiable, attentive staff – from the moment you enter until the moment you leave.
Selections From The Tap House Menu:
- Fried shrimp tacos, poblano peppers, chili sour cream, pickled cabbage
- Grilled lemon chicken, spinach & farro salad, honey lemon ricotta, almonds, cranberries, orange vinaigrette
- Sliced Steak Salad, Spinach, Grilled Red Onion, Bleu Cheese, Pecans, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salmon sandwich, fried capers, bacon, avocado, red onion, arugula, horseradish sauce
- Forbidden rice bowl, chili glazed shrimp, edamame, carrots, zucchini, corn, shitake, wonton crisp, ginger remoulade
- Seared tuna tacos, pickled cucumber, jalapeno mayo, soy, wakame salad