At Villa Italia you will enjoy a warm and friendly atmosphere along with a wide variety of specialty dishes such as veal, chicken, steak, prime rib, chops, seafood and fresh pasta.
To add to your dining pleasure they have a fine selection of wine by the glass, or quench your thirst with an imported or domestic beer. End your meal with a cappuccino or espresso and a homemade dessert such as Italian Cheesecake and Tiramisu. For a meal out with the kids, come in and enjoy the fresh, delicious homemade pizzas.
Selections From The Villa Italia Restaurant Menu:
- Pollo Parmigiano – Breaded chicken with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Gamberi Parmigiano – Breaded shrimp with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Penne Siciliana – Stuffed with eggplant, ricotta and parmesan cheese.
- Spaghetti con Salsa di Pomodoro – Garlic and olive oil sauteed with fresh tomato and basil.
- Connelloni Ripeno – Cheese filled pasta sheet topped with a mushroom tomato cream sauce.
- Tortellini Casa Linga – Cheese tortellini with chicken and broccoli in an alfredo cream sauce.
- Tagliarini alla Roma – Shrimp and broccoli rabe in a garlic tomato cream sauce over fettucini style pasta.
- Calamari Fra Diavolo – Calamari sauteed in garlic with tomato and crushed red pepper served over
- linguini.\Pescatto Esmeralda – Shrimp and scallops sauteed with broccoli and sundried tomatoes in a garlic and olive oil sauce. Served over penne.
- Gamberi ala Scilia – Breaded jumbo shrimp, topped with melted mozzarella cheese and mushrooms in a Marsala wine sauce. Served with vegetables.
- Filletto di Manzo – Grilled filet mignon medallions in a mushroom demi glaze sauce. Served with vegetables.
- Bisteca Pizziola – Grilled 12 oz. ribeye steak topped with sauteed onions and mushrooms, in our homemade marinara sauce. Served with vegetables.
- Vitello ala Saltenbocca – Veal Scallopini topped with prosciutto and melted mozzarella cheese in a sherry wine sauce served over a bed of spinach.
- Pollo Serrentino – Chicken Breast topped with prosciutto, eggplant and melted mozzarella cheese in a Marsala wine sauce.
- Italian Flag Pizza – (ricotta, mozzarella, broccoli and tomato)
- Shrimp Scampi Pizza – shrimp, garlic and ricotta
- All the classic pizza, calzone, and Italian favorites.