Built in 1790 as a barn, today Crabtree’s Kittle House creates seriously great food and offers an amazing wine selection and B&B overnight accommodations. Since 1981, the Kittle House has been owned and operated by the Crabtree family, who has returned the House to its former glory through extensive renovations and enhancements, including the beautification of the grounds, the expansion of the Atrium Dining Room, and the transformation of the former stables into an award-winning wine cellar.
The Kittle House Inn
While offering modern amenities including highspeed internet access, cable television and a private phone line, still captures an old-world air that one would expect from 18th-century construction. Whether staying the weekend with your wedding party, or retiring upstairs after dinner for two, you are welcome to enjoy a relaxing night’s sleep in one of the 12 guestrooms, all ensuite.
Crabtree’s Kittle House Restaurant and Inn has been in the restaurant, private event and hospitality business since 1981, and have nearly three decades of wedding ceremony and reception experience. Our renowned progressive American cuisine and polished professional service has been critically acclaimed by food writers and restaurant critics locally, nationally and internationally. Our hospitality and culinary staff will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding day exceeds your expectations and provides memories to last a lifetime.
A few selections from the Crabtree’s Kittle House Menu:
- Kittle House Chopped Salad organic baby greens, fuji apple, jicama, tomato, cucumber, petit basque, champagne dressing
- Our House Smoked Sustainable Norwegian Salmon yukon gold blini, meyer lemon crème fraïche
- Artisanal Salumi finocchiona salami, la quercia prosciutto piccante, barolo saucisson sec, cured duck sausage
- Roast John Boys Farm Natural Chicken brussels sprouts, king trumpet mushrooms, shishito peppers, yukon gold purée, lemon thyme jus
- Line Caught Sustainable Loch Duart Scottish Salmon 12 hour fennel, sweet dried tomatoes, lemon confit, cauliflower purée, evoo
- 72 Hour Slow Braised Short Ribs of Beef aged vermont cheddar grits, roasted pearl onions, asparagus, red wine sauce
- Roasted Local Baby Beets coach farms hudson valley goat cheese, pistachios, tangerine lace, pistachio champagne vinaigrette
- Grilled Prime Hanger Steak yukon gold potato purée, wild mushrooms, broccolini, red wine sauce