Opened in 2009 The Croff House has been consistently ranked as one of the top bed and breakfasts in Hudson, New York. Located on Willard Place, a quiet cul-de-sac street, The Croff House provides warm, welcoming service in an historic home that combines period details and modern amenities.
The Croff House provides guests with a casual, comfortable setting to relax and explore all the city of Hudson has to offer.
Five fully-appointed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, and three guest common areas encourage guests to relax and unwind with contemporary yet comfortable furnishings throughout the House. Guests may also use the garden area and porches to enjoy the outdoors. Much effort has been spent to create a memorable experience at The Croff House.
The Croff House offers guests:
- Two Deluxe Suites (one King and one Queen) with gas-burning fireplace, comfortable seating and private bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Three Premium Rooms (one King bed and two Queen beds) each with private bathroom with walk in spa-shower
- Spacious guest areas include a 10-seat Dining Room, a large Living Room and adjacent Library both which both feature wood-burning fireplaces
- Exterior spaces include a shaded front porch and a rear porch overlooking our landscaped gardens
- Daily, freshly prepared multi-course hot breakfast with homemade baked goods
- Premium amenities including cotton sateen bed linens, soft down comforters and european pillow-top mattresses, plush cotton bath towels, and aromatherapy shower products
- All guest rooms feature flat screen plasma televisions including DirecTV complimentary. Guest rooms also include iPod compatible speakers/clock radios
- Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the House