The Peekskill Coffee House is a cornerstone of the community conveniently located in the heart of downtown and is referred to often as “Peekskill’s Living Room”.
Inside you will find an eclectic atmosphere with a friendly staff that takes pride in what we do. Serving up an extensive menu of amazing specialty coffee and a wide selection of fresh, made-to-order sweet and savory crepes, Belgian waffles, paninis, soups and salads!
We make all of our crepe and waffle batters right here in the shop. We also offer Gluten-Free and vegan options!. Local art on the walls. Plenty of space to work, meet a friend, or sit with a good book. These are just a few of the reasons you will find yourself coming back again and again.
Peekskill Coffee House Roasted Coffee:
Swiss Water Decaf
- American Pie – Green apples, caramel, walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla ice cream.
- Sweet ‘n’ Sour – Lemon and Sugar
- Berry Bomb – Mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries).
- Strawberry Ferrero – Nutella and strawberries.
- Chiquita “Yo’ Mama” Ferrero – Nutella and bananas.
- Honey Bunny – Honey, Ricotta, Raisins
- Frenchie- Ham and Cheese (Jarlsburg), Herbes de Provence.
- Greek Godess – Spinach, feta cheese, olive tapenade, caramelized onions.
- Birds The Word – Turkey, mushrooms, Jarlsburg cheese, caramelized onions.
- Emilia – Proscuitto, fig, goat cheese.
- Adam & Eve – Turkey, fig, goat cheese, caramelized onions.
- Italian Stallion – Sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, mozzarella cheese.
- Peanut butter and jelly.
- Early Bird – Egg, cheddar cheese and your choice of bacon or ham.
- Praying Mantis – Bacon, Sun-dried Tomato, Ricotta and Spinach