Fox N Hare Brewery & Restaurant is a small town brewery and restaurant meant to celebrate great beer, savory food and wonderful people. Our taproom is a welcoming place for all walks of life, whether you are a fox, a hare, or someone that just likes the taste of good beer.
We are a collective of people dedicated to providing high quality craft beer and farm-fresh food to the tri-state. The Fox N Hare Craft Beer & Food is set in the historic River Town of Port Jervis, NY, which sits along the Delaware River. The historic downtown sits at the intersection of NY, NJ and PA. The Fox N Hare intends to embrace the many talented farmers, bakers and artisans in the area.
Fox N Hare is set in the ground floor of an historic 3-story brick building in the center of Port Jervis’s Central Business District. The historic wood flooring, old-style exposed brickwork and ornate tin ceilings provide the incredible ambiance of an old world publican. We look forward to seeing you at The Fox N Hare.
Selections From The Fox N Hare Brewery & Restaurant Menu:
- SPENT GRAIN BUTTERMILK BISCUITS – Rustic Biscuits made from Spent Grains leftover from our brewing process, served with Housemade Honey Butter and Strawberry Preserves
- BUFFALO BRUSSELS – Freshly-cut, flash-fried Brussels tossed in our Housemade Buffalo Sauce, with a side of Roth’s Moody Blue Cheese Sauce
- ROASTED BEET SALAD – Roasted Red Beets on a bed of Baby Spinach, served with Goat Cheese, sliced Almonds and Housemade Vinaigrette
- MOUNTAIN SALAD – Fresh Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Red Onion and crumbled Feta Cheese, Pumpkin Seeds served on Loose-Leaf Lettuce with a Blueberry Vinaigrette
- GROWNUP GRILLED CHEESE – Thick-cut Maple Smoked Cheddar and melted Sharp Cheddar, served on two pieces of Grilled Sourdough Bread with Sauteed Onion, Sauteed Spinach, and Sundried Tomato served with a side of Smokey Chipotle Aioli
- THE PIMENTO CHEESEBURGER – 50/50 brisket/chuck Burger Patty topped with Southern Pimento Cheese and Housemade Pickled Jalapenos, served on a Brioche Bun (substitute Portobello Cap for patty)