Riverfest, presented by the Yonkers Downtown BID, the largest one-day festival in Westchester County, takes place on Saturday, September 17, 2022. The promoter of Riverfest, Yonkers Downtown BID is an agent for businesses within its specific geographic bounds encompassing the areas known in downtown Yonkers as Getty Square, Larkin Plaza, Chicken Island and the Downtown/Waterfront areas. It serves to formulate, promote and implement the economic revitalization and general welfare of the District and the City of Yonkers.
This local festival brings together more than 15, 000 people with its broad appeal as it celebrates community. The festival, held just as summer turns into autumn, is a great time to gather with friends and family to listen to music from every era and to sample delicious foods. Enjoy inspired performances from jazz and soul to hip-hop, rock and more.
Venue: Larkin Plaza
Location: 1 Larkin Plaza, Yonkers NY 10701
Organizer: Yonkers Downtown BID
Appropriate for: All ages
More Events Of This Type:
- Pound Ridge Harvest Festival - 10/01/22 - 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Beacon Second Saturday - 10/01/22 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Craft for a Cause In Millbrook NY - 10/07/22 - 5:00 pm
- Nyack’s Famous Street Fair - 10/09/22 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Toy Swap In Woodstock NY - 11/05/22 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
More Events By Category:Westchester County