Millbrook School is a coeducational, college preparatory boarding school for students in grades 9-12. The 800-acre campus is located in Millbrook, NY, and students here have the benefit of a challenging academic program, competitive athletics, fine and performing arts, a tradition of service and environmental stewardship, and abundant leadership opportunities.
Millbrook School educates its students to succeed and serve in college and beyond. In a community where everyone is known and needed, our curriculum instills
- curiosity and a commitment to academic excellence;
- respect for oneself and for others;
- a moral framework based on personal integrity;
- a commitment to serve as stewards of the natural world;
- a readiness to use one’s knowledge and skills in service to others.
We promote the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, creative, and physical growth that will lead to a life satisfying to the individual and valuable to the greater good.