The Iron Furnace Restaurant opened in the summer of 2012 in the small community of Verbank, NY. The name “The Iron Furnace” alludes to the iron ore industry that was predominant in Clove Valley many years ago.
We pride ourselves in serving up old fashioned comfort style cuisine with an ever changing flare. Our tap room keeps you in good spirits and friendship with a rotating variety of upcoming local beer, to classic cocktails, to fresh new wave mixology.
All menu items are available for take-out and we offer catering for your special event on/off premises.
Selections From The Iron Furnace Restaurant Menu:
- Baked Brie in a Puff Pastry – topped with candied walnuts, drizzled with raspberry sauce, served with grilled pita bread
- Pork and Vegetable Potstickers – served with a thai chili dipping sauce
- Nachos – fresh made tortilla chips layered with cheddar cheese, and topped with tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, sour cream and pico de gallo… choice of chili or pulled pork
- Iron Furnace Chili – a tasty blend of ground beef, bell peppers, onions and kidney beans.
- Arugula & Beet Salad – topped with goat cheese, dried cranberries & walnuts with a citrus vinaigrette
- Iron Furnace Bistro Salad – parmesan crusted chicken with fresh romaine lettuce, tomato, kalamata olive, red onion crispy bacon, crouton and crumbly bleu cheese, all tossed with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cranberry Pecan Salad – mixed greens, candied pecans, dried cranberry, Hudson Valley pears, crumbly bleu cheese, and fresh strawberries, all tossed together with a whole grain honey mustard maple dressing, substitute chicken for Steak, Shrimp, or Salmon
- Filet Mignon – tender cut, grilled to your liking filet mignon with a herb compound butter, served with choice of starch, and vegetables
- Peach Glazed Salmon – pan seared faroe island salmon filet with a peach whiskey glaze with rice and vegetables
- Shepherd’s Pie – a savory mix of JSK local grass fed ground beef and vegetables topped with mashed potatoes and baked until golden brown
- Bluegrass Chicken – boneless breast sauteed with scallions, mushrooms, bits of bacon and a touch of sour cream. served with your choice of starch and vegetable
- The Furnace Steak Sandwich – tender hanger steak topped with sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions and gravy on a kaiser roll
- Sriracha Crispy Chicken Sandwich – homemade crispy fried chicken with Sriracha ranch sauce, mixed greens, tomato and red onions, on a kaiser roll