Hand Held Kitchen Food Truck provides high quality service and fresh homestyle sandwiches from scratch on their own baked bread, keeping their own bees for honey, and making their own pickles. Every effort is made to source locally from small farms of the Hudson Valley and the greater Tri-state area and to create a sustainable and seasonal menu.
“We choose to serve sandwiches because there’s an option for everybody. More importantly it gives us an opportunity to showcase the local ingredients of our community.
Selections From The Hand Held Kitchen Sandwich Menu:
- Banh Mi – Sweet garlic soy marinaded pork loin, pickled veggies, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeños, sriracha mayo, hoisin
- Roasted Beet Sandwich – Tomatoes, lettuce, goat cheese, balsamic mayo
- Steak Sandwich – Skirt steak, swiss, provolone, caramelized onions, arugula, garlic aioli
- Pesto Chicken – Grilled chicken, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, market greens, pesto mayo
- Breakfast Sandwich – Local fried eggs, bacon or sausage, American and cheddar cheese, salt and pepper (ketchup and/or hot sauce upon request)
- BLT – Crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo
- Grilled Cheese – American and Cheddar cheese
- PB&J – Local preserves with peanut butter on toasted bread
- Cubano – Slow roasted pork shoulder, honey ham, Swiss, mustard and Hand Held Dill Pickles on a medianoche roll.
Sandwiches are served on house-made Hand Held bread. The Sandwich Menu may change regularly so be sure to check the menu. See The Complete Hand Help Kitchen Menu.