Inca Gaucho is a premier and authentic Peruvian Restaurant, with great additions of Argentinian and Uruguayan cuisine, that has been established in the Westchester area since 2015. Since then, the Inca Gaucho team is focused to provide high-quality food and service for all of our customers that are expecting to find a comfortable and enjoyable ambiance with skillful and delicious cooking into one extraordinary dining experience.
From classic Peruvian recipes to implementing new South American tastes, each dish reflects our passion for high-quality food presented in a simple yet pleasing manner.
Selections From The Inca Gaucho Menu:
- ANTICUCHO DE POLLO – Grilled chicken kabob, served with fried potato and Peruvian corn.
- EMPANADAS – Empanadas ( carne, pollo, espinaca, jamón y queso, lomo saltado) (Meat, chicken, spinach, ham&cheese or lomo saltado homemade pie)
- TIRADITO – Thin sliced fish w/ Peruvian yellow pepper & lime
- ANTICUCHO DE CORAZON – Delicious grilled beef heart kabob, served with half fried potato and Peruvian corn.
- CAUSA RELLENA – Cold mashed potato infused with key of lime juice, pressed into a cake and stuffed with choice of chicken or shrimp.
- PARIHUELA – For our seafood lovers! Try our famous mixed seafood soup with fish, calamari, shrimp, crab, mussel & clams.
- POLLO ENCEBOLLADO – Fried or gilled chicken breast smothered with onions, tomatoes, soy sauce and potatoes served with white rice.
- BISTEC A LO POBRE – Fried thin steak with 2 eggs, rice, sweet plantain and french fries.
- PICANTE DE CAMARONES O MARISCOS – Platter of shrimp or mixed seafood in a creamy seafood sauce served with white rice.
- PARRILLADA “GAUCHO” – Asado, entraña, chorizo de argentina o morcilla, chinchulin y molleja Mixed grill: Argentinian sausage or black sausage, skirt steak, short rib, tripe with choice of side order.
- 3 PECADOS DEL INCA – 3 little cold mashed potatoes topped with shrimp, octopus in olive sauce and fish escabeche
- PERUGUAYO – 1/2 skirt steak topped with chimichurri sauce and sautéed shrimp
- PULPO EN SALSA DE OLIVO – Slice octopus topped with olive sauce and garlic
- DOS AL HILO – Causa rellena filled with crab meat topped with a creamy rocoto sauce and a fried crab
accompanied with a small portion of mixed ceviche