Nino’s Restaurant offers Bedford Hills and it’s residents excellent food and service. Nino and Christine Camaj used their thirty years of restaurant expertise to provide a cozy and elegant dining experience.
Nino’s extensive wine list and homemade Northern Italian cuisine has been consistently rated one of the top Italian restaurants in Westchester County.
Located near the Bedford Hills train station, take-out and brick oven pizzas are available for those commuters in a hurry. For those not in such a rush, Nino’s bar is a comfortable spot for a leisurely cocktail.
Selections From Nino’s Restaurant Menu:
- Hot Antipasto – Roasted Jumbo Shrimp, scallops, clams, muscles, artichokes, and eggplant rollatine.
- Clam Provencal – Sauteed baby little neck clams with fresh tomato, herbs, white wine sauce.
- Mozzarelle Caprece – Creamy mozzarella, tomatoes, roasted peppers and prosciutto.
- Organic Green Salad – Organic greens with gorgonzola cheese and roasted pecan in a balsamic dressing.
- Arugula E Parmigiano Salad – Arugula, cherry tomatoes, pears and shaved parmesan cheese with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Ravioli Fatti In Casa – Home made cheese ravioli in fresh tomato basil sauce.
- Gnocchi Al Pomodore Romantiche – Gnocchi pasta with roasted eggplant, fresh mozzarella, in a fresh tomato basil sauce.
- Rigatoni Con Porcini – Rigatoni pasta with porcini mushrooms, chicken, parsley in a light cream sauce.
- Vitello Toscano – Veal scaloppini sautéed with white wine topped with eggplant and melted mozzarella.
- Vitello Ala Milanese – Veal, pounded and breaded, in parmesan served with marinated tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, arugula, lemon olive oil sauce.
- Chicken Ala Nino’s – Parmesan crusted chicken breast in a lemon wine sauce.
- Chicken Paillard – Chicken breast pounded, grilled, served with tomato, arugula, fresh mozzarella, lemon olive oil sauce.
- Chicken Scarpariello – Chicken in bone sautéed with sausage, hot cherry peppers in a garlic wine sauce served over broccoli rabe.
- Bronzini Livornese – Sautéed filet of Bronzini with black olives, capers, white wine, touch tomato, served over spinach.
- Fruta Di Mare – Fresh Lobster, clams, scallops, mussels in a tomato basil broth served over linguini.
- Filet Mignon – Black pepper crusted filet mignon, roasted shallots, served over mashed potatoes in a Barolo wine sauce.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – Grilled Rack of Lamb served over porcini mushrooms, risotto, in a garlic sage sauce.