We are a warm and welcoming restaurant that offers delicious wood-fired pizza as well as different types of food, prepared on our wood-fired grill.
Enjoy your meal on a nice day while sitting in the sun. Our new addition to the deck offers a great opportunity to take in the nice weather while we have it. If you are interested in eating on the deck, you are more than welcome to bring your dog. Just remember to bring a bowl of water to keep them hydrated. If you forget, we always have an extra tin container!
We have 12 types of draught beer, a variety of red and white wines, as well as a full liquor bar. Feel free to either sit at the bar, or have the waitress bring your drinks to your table. Hope to see you soon!
Selections From The Oakley’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Grill Menu:
- Garden Salad – Served with tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and olives. Choice of Balsamic vinaigrette, Italian, Blue Cheese, Ranch, or Thousand Island dressing
- Coconut Shrimp with Coconut & Curry Aioli
- Chicken Wings – Garbage, BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo (mild, medium, or hot)
- Chicken Sandwich – Breaded chicken filet served with cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, served with French fries & pickles
- Margarita Chicken Sandwich – Fresh mozzarella, fresh plum tomatoes, and fresh basil
- Oakley’s Wood-Fired Chicken Sandwich – Topped with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeños and ranch dressing
- Bacon Cheddar Melt Burger – Grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon and melted cheddar
- Philly Burger – Grilled onions, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese, and mayo
- Oakley’s Cheesesteak Sub – Cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms & roasted red peppers, served with macaroni or potato salad
- Buffalo Chicken – Spicy chicken served with a side of blue cheese
- Southwestern Pizza – Grilled chicken, black beans, jalapeno peppers, onions and cheddar cheese
- Oakley’s Signature Pie – Roasted red peppers and ricotta cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pie – Bacon, sweet onion, ketchup, pickles, and American cheese
- Greek Pizza – Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Oregano