Doubleday’s Restaurant & Bar is a laid back Dobbs Ferry gem of an eatery and pub where you can kick back and enjoy a large selection of brews and above pub-grub chow.
If you and yours are looking for some privacy (hard to find in most taverns), then this is the place. Many patrons appreciate the abundance of “nooks” that let you enjoy your visit out of the mainstream. The place is well known for its friendly service and for its above average cuisine. Doubleday’s has become a quaint gathering place for those who crave good food, draft brews and laid back vibes.
If a mainstream social vibe is what you are up for, there are regularly scheduled music & bingo events or you can catch all of the game-day action with multiple TVs and DirectTV Sunday Ticket, while enjoying the seasonal beer garden. Doubledays’s has regular specials like; taco Tuesday, pasta night, NFL Football specials, prime rib night and a brunch for good measure.
Selections From The Doubleday’s Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Pork Pot Stickers – Pork filled Chinese dumplings with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce.
- Meatball Parm Sliders – The classic meatball topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Pulled Pork Sliders – Topped with pepperjack cheese and frizzled onions.
- Olde English Burger – 8oz. of black angus ground beef grilled to your liking topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, served on a toasted English muffin.
- Turkey Burger – The low fat low cholesterol option, served with lettuce, tomato and red onion on a eight grain roll.
- Philly Cheese Steak – Traditional thinly sliced rib-eye with caramelized onions and cheese sauce, served on a club roll.
- NY Steak Sandwich – Sliced on a garlic wedge with caramelized onions and American cheese.
- Crab Cake Sandwich – Jumbo lump crab cake served with lettuce, tomato and a tangy tartar sauce on a soft potato bun.
- Blackened Pork Chops – Pan seared, topped with Asian bbq sauce and grilled pineapple, served with mashed potato and vegetable.
- Seafood Marinara – Shrimp, clams, calamari and mussels served over linguini.
View the complete Doubleday’s Restaurant & Bar Menu.