Riverview Restaurant is a contemporary American restaurant with seasonally inspired menus featuring market fresh seafood, brick oven pizza, creative daily specials in a casual, friendly atmosphere with spectacular views of the hudson river and Storm King Mountain. Riverview Restaurant has been a cold spring landmark since 1941.
Chef/Owner Jim Ely hand picks the highest quality seafood, meats, and vegetables at the Fulton Fish Market, lori Ely Vegetable Gardens in Cold Spring, Other Nearby Farms, and Artesian Producers. Jim and Chef Fernando collaborate efforts in one of the Hudson Valley’s most established and constant kitchens.
Riverview Restaurant has facilities for rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, Anniversaries, weddings, etc. Three separated dining areas, seating 50 guests (Main Dining Room), 30 guests (Patio), and 15 guests (Outdoor Patio, Seasonal).
Selections from the Riverview Restaurant Menu:
- Riverview fish and shellfish stew – Cod, scallops, shrimp, baby bok choy, lemongrass and thai chilies.
- Grilled rib eye steak with shallots and roasted potatoes.
- Bolognese pizza: beef bolognese, mushrooms, onions, peppers, mozzarella and parmesan
- Spinach, romaine & red leaf salad with toasted pecans, roquefort & green apples.
- Parisian pizza: smoked ham, french brie, fresh thyme.
- Fungi pie – wild mushrooms, spinach, crème fraiche and gruyere.