The Jewish Federation of Ulster County is a community-building organization that enriches Jewish life locally, nationally, in Israel, and around the world by helping those in need and fostering Jewish values for the greater good.
They are a non-religious, secular resource for everyone in the community and a member of the Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA), partnering with them in support of their programs.
Jewish Federation of Ulster County Programs:
- Offer humanitarian assistance to the elderly and needy at home through Jewish Family Services of Ulster County
- Support PJ Library, a community building organization that enriches Jewish life locally
- Offer scholarships for educational purposes and summer camp experiences
- Promote local synagogues and the Jewish community
- Support local food pantries and humanitarian organizations
- Sponsor Fall for Art juried art show and sale fundraiser
Victims of and witnesses to anti-Semitic acts can report the incident by filling out the form at https://www.ucjf.org/antisemitism-incident/. Your identity will not be divulged if you wish to remain anonymous. If you wish to speak with someone, please call the Ulster County Anti-Semitism Hotline at (845) 859-9856.