The Anchor Restaurant specializes in local grass-fed beef burgers and fresh Americana comfort food, with vegan/gluten free options available!
Our rotating 20 tap lines of local and American craft brew is sure to satisfy all! If beer is not your first choice, we have a fully stocked bar with seasonal cocktails. We also have Live music most nights!
Selections From The Anchor Bar Restaurant Menu:
- Mashita Chicken – Korean BBQ Crispy Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Asian Carrot Slaw topped with Garlic Ginger Sauce on a Brioche Bun.
- Bruskie Ruskies – Potato and Cheese Pierogies sauteed and topped with Ale Braised Onions, Bacon, and Sour Cream
- Fried Garlic Cheese Curds – Fried Garlic Cheddar Curds served with Sweet Bacon Jam!
- Too Hot To Tot – Homemade Tater Tots stuffed with Cheddar Jack, Bacon, and Scallions served with a side of Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
- Ale Chili – Homemade with Kilcoyne Beef, Beans, and Seasonal Ale topped with Sour Cream, Cheddar Jack, and Diced Onions. Spicy!
- Anchor Melt Burger – Kilcoyne Beef Burger, Swiss, Sauteed Onions, and Russian Dressing, on Grilled Sourdough
- Burning of Kingston Burger – Kilcoyne Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Sauteed Onions, Jalapenos, and our homemade Apocalyptic Buffalo Sauce. ****WARNING**** This burger is super spicy!!!
- Cheezey Breezey Burger – Kilcoyne Beef Burger, Slab of Macaroni and Cheese, Cheddar Jack, Bacon, Scallions, and Chipotle BBQ
- Dragon Burger – Kilcoyne Beef, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Bacon, and Sauteed Onions
- French Onion Burger – Kilcoyne Beef, Swiss and Parmesan Cheese topped with Sauteed Onions served with a side of French Onion Soup for dipping
- Vegan Burger – Impossible Burger (Plant Based Protein), Vegan Spicy Burger Sauce, Lettuce, Tomato, and Red Onion of toasted Sourdough
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich – Crispy Chicken Tenders tossed in Nashville Hot Sauce, Mayo, and Sliced Pickles on Brioche Bun
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – Root Beer Pulled Pork, Beer Cheese, and Sliced Pickles on a Brioche Bun
- Thanksgiving Wrap – Turkey, Stuffing, Mayo, and Cranberry Sauce. Served with a side of gravy.
- Mothers Love – Homemade Four Cheese Macaroni topped with Root Beer Pulled Pork