Burke’s Restaurant & Bar is a cozy and friendly pub that has been serving the local neighborhood since 2001. They are very well known for having the best burger in Westchester and a lively bar scene. You might say it’s Irish pub meets sports bar in Yonkers, NY. The place has an established track record for it’s friendly service, good food and good drinks, and boasts 20 big screens to catch those sporting events on.
At any point during the day and night, you will find friends spending time together, co-workers winding down, families gathering and folks just looking to have a conversation and a bite with a cold beer.
What’s the bar like, what kind of beers do they have? Burkes Restaurant & Bar offers over 25 draft beers, ranging from the standards to local to premium & ciders. The bottled beer is vast and liquor selection ranges from the basics to the super premium. So, just ask, they probably have what you’re looking for.
What’s the style or theme of Burke’s? It’s and Irish themed sports bar, crazy about all sports…if there’s a game on, people will be there watching it.
Selections From The Burke’s Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Irish Nacho’s – hand cut thick potato chips deep fried and topped with bacon, cheese, chives and sour cream
- Fried pickles – hand cut pickle chips dipped in beer batter and deep fried, served with chipotle mayo
- Garlic Mushrooms – breaded and fried, served with garlic mayo
- Caprese Salad – Sliced fresh mozzarella and tomatoes topped with balsamic vinegar
- Broccoli & Cheddar spud – broccoli & cheddar soup, jack & cheddar cheese, bacon & chives
- Beefy Meat Spud – diced roast beef, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, bacon and sour cream
- 12 ounce Sizzler steak – Sirloin steak served on a sizzling platter with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetable and a side of peppercorn sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – traditional mac & cheese mixed with buffalo sauce and deed fried chicken tenders
- Bangers & Mash – Irish sausages with mashed potatoes topped with savory gravy
- Portobello Garlic Burger – burger plus grilled portobello, Swiss cheese, garlic mayo & bacon, served on a Brioche bun.
- Blackened & Blue Burger – Cajun spice rubbed burger topped with creamy blue cheese, bacon, and chipotle mayo and served on a pretzel roll.
- Burke’s Burger – 8oz Beef patty topped with Jameson Bacon Jam, Red Onion, Cheddar Cheese, on a toasted Brioche Bun with Steak Fries.
- BBQ Chili-Cheeseburger – Brioche bun, topped with BBQ sauce, chili, shredded Jack cheese and crispy onions.
- Steak Sandwich – sliced sirloin topped with sautéed onions, mushrooms & cheese served on garlic bread.
Menus change regularly so please view the most recent complete menu.