Valhalla Crossing Restaurant is located in the historic Valhalla Train Station building on the Taconic Parkway, serving great comfort food along with huge fresh salads, creative sandwiches, healthy wraps, and THE BEST BURGERS! We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
The restaurant ambiance is cozy and charming with its eclectic decor. A 1910 B&O caboose and an 1896 Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railway car are used as dining cars. The original train station building along with its huge A-frame ceiling and wide-planked floors is the current bar. Our beautiful oak bar was built in 1903 for Bronxville’s Hotel Gramatan. Dine in our Victorian dining room, antique Presidential Car, authentic caboose, or trackside dining room.
For your catering needs, their Culinary Institute of America trained Executive Chef Terrence Ryan can design any type of menu. Whether very simple or exotically creative, Terrence can customize your own menu to suit your taste and budget.
Images From Valhalla Crossing Restaurant:
Selections From The Valhalla Crossing Restaurant Menu:
- WINGS – Buffalo Mild, Hot, ATOMIC; Honey Chipotle; Sriracha; Garlic Parmesan; BBQ; served with bleu cheese dressing
- Brussels Sprouts – Topped with bacon and parmesan cheese served with a side of honey chipotle sauce
- Taco Pizza – Individual thin crust pizza topped with beef chili, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and Monterey jack cheese
- Veggie Rice Bowl – Sauteed red and green peppers and onions with a little Cajun spice over black beans and rice topped with pepper jack and cheddar cheeses, avocado, and a chipotle drizzle.
- Black Angus Rib Eye Steak – 16-ounce charbroiled steaks each served with homemade creamy mashed potatoes and a vegetable – Your choice: plain, French peppercorn sauce, or pancetta mushroom sauce
- Lemon Chicken – Sauteed boneless chicken in a lemon, roasted garlic gravy with mushrooms, and homemade mashed potatoes topped with crispy onion strings
- Alaskan Salmon – Cranberry BBQ salmon filet served with rice and today’s vegetable
- The Crossing Signature Burger – Topped with thin, crispy onion strings, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and your choice of Swiss, American, cheddar, or mozzarella cheese
- Burger Salad – Burger over mixed greens, tomatoes, gorgonzola, and red onions topped with homemade onion strings and served with a side of our homemade balsamic vinaigrette (no bun or fries)
- Buffalo-Style Burger – Topped with crumbled gorgonzola, bleu cheese dressing, hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, and red onions
- The Kensico Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast, cheddar cheese, grilled onions, avocado, and mayo – served on a rustic roll
- Sliced Steak Sandwich – Tender sliced steak topped mozzarella with a side of au jus dipping sauce
- Chicken a la Crossing – Lightly breaded chicken breast seasoned with Italian herbs – fried and topped with mozzarella and roasted red peppers then drizzled with balsamic dressing – served on a rustic roll
- The Crossing Cobb Salad – grilled chicken strips over mixed greens, gorgonzola, bacon, corn, sliced eggs, black olives, tomatoes, and sliced avocado – all chopped if you’d like!
- California Wrap – Tender charbroiled chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and ranch dressing
- Louisiana Chicken Wrap – Blackened chicken charbroiled with red and green peppers, sautéed Spanish onions, and melted jack cheese – served with salsa and sour cream on the side