Gracie’s Luncheonette began in 2014 as a food truck serving up made-from-scratch American classics like diner-style burgers, fried chicken sandwich, loaded fries and donuts were the signature menu items.
In 2016 Gracie’s opened its first brick and mortar location in Leeds, NY. They still make all of their breads, pastries, desserts, ice cream and condiments fresh in-house every day. Local beef is ground into their own special blend for burgers and they cure and smoke their bacon, pastrami and other meats.
Chichens, turkey, eggs, dairy and produce are all sourced locally. Even the potatoes for their fries are grown locally and hand-cut daily.
Selections From The Gracie’s Luncheonette Menu:
- ALT Egg Sandwich – two eggs, scrambled or fried, with fried green tomatoes, avocado, lettuce & mayo on a toasted ciabatta roll
- Hot Chicken Biscuit – buttermilk fried chicken breast with honey butter and hot sauce on a toasted buttermilk biscuit
- Kale Caesar Salad – baby kale tossed with our house made caesar dressing & croutons
- Spicy Chili – topped with sour cream, cheese and chopped onions, served with cornbread
- Gracie’s Burger – beef & bacon patty with our house made american cheese, fried onions, pickles & truck sauce on a sesame seed bun *does not come with a side*
- Veggie Burger – house made chickpea veggie patty with our american cheese, lettuce, tomato & truck sauce on a sesame seed bun *does not come with a side*
- Pimento Cheese Burger – beef & bacon patty topped with pimento cheese, fried green tomato, & crispy jalapeño chips *does not come with a side*
- Donut Burger – all-beef patty with house made american cheese and bacon on a glazed donut *does not come with a side*
- Fried Chicken Sandwich – crispy buttermilk fried chicken breast with lettuce, mayo & pickles on a sesame seed bun *does not come with a side*
- Turkey Club – house roasted turkey breast on our toasted white bread with smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo *does not come with a side*
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac – our classic mac topped with crispy fried chicken breast, crumbled bacon, and ranch dressing