Kee Oyster House where oyster history is brought back to life. East meets West with the freshest land and sea cuisines. Experience the vast selection at the bar and dine in the dining room, at the bar, or in a private room.
Kee Oyster House has created an atmosphere with a warm ambiance inviting you to experience it’s unique bar program and sophisticated spin on American regional cuisine using only the freshest ingredients. The smoothness of service, breadth of menu, quality of food, size of portions and the enthusiasm of staff will make the job of eating an enjoyable experience. The sophisticated, yet casual vibe, creates the perfect setting for a new White Plains dining tradition.
The Private Room seats 30 people, ideal for any party or small meeting. The room can be configured in many different ways including two long tables, groupings of four to six, or buffet style. We can help you arrange different types of bars, (candy, sliders, oyster, raw, etc.) The private room is multi-media ready, has a private flat screen television, and its own fireplace that your guests can cozy up to. Whether it’s an important business affair, networking event, reception, casual family get-together, or special occasion dinner, KEE can personally work with you to ensure your party is memorable.
Selections from the Kee Oyster House Menu:
- Offers both a Raw Bar and a Hot Bar
- Salmon Tartare,avocado & dijon vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet, Green Bean and Goat Cheese Salad
- Lobsters – Steamed lobster served with drawn butter 2-2.5 / 3-3.5 lbs
- 10 Oz Beef Tenderloin
- Seafood Risotto, squid, shrimp, fine herbs
- Roasted Halibut, grape tomato stew
- Colorado Rack of Lamb, dijon-panko crust
- Rack of Lamb and Lobster
- Mussel and Chorizo Stew, grilled country bread
- Chicken Paillard tomato & cucumber salad
- Pan Seared Snapper, roasted pepper coulis
- Crab Cake Burger, hand cut fries
- Kee Burger, hand cut fries