Rye Roadhouse Restaurant & Bar is all about the freshest food, a great atmosphere, good friends and a menu that offers a variety of great Cajun and Creole Cuisine and the finest lagers. Come in. Relax. Enjoy the great food and the good times!
Selections From The Rye Roadhouse Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Stuffed Hot Peppers – with sausage and melted provolone cheese
- Cajun Roll- stuffed with pulled pork, provolone cheese, and coleslaw
- Boiled Louisiana Crawfish – served with garlic bread crostini
- Fajitas – Straight from the grill on a sizzling platter with sweet peppers and onions. Flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, rice & beans, and salsa served on the side.
- Shrimp and Grits – blackened, grilled, or jerk spiced shrimp over cheese grits topped with tasso ham and crispy onions.
- Grilled Roadhouse Meatloaf – our homemade cajun meatloaf, grilled or blackened, smothered with homemade pan gravy.
- Big Joe’s Jambalaya – made with andouille sausage, chicken, pork, shrimp, and crawfish tails, mixed in a seasoned rice pilaf and served over creole sauce.
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi or Catfish – your choice of a grilled boneless filet coated with blackened seasonings, and served with a cajun remoulade.
- Cajun Rib Eye – blackened rib eye steak grilled to order, and topped with crispy fried onions.
- Crawfish Etouffee – your choice of sauteed crawfish tail meat, shrimp, or a combo of both, in a creole sauce, served with seasoned rice.
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich – served on french bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and cajun remoulade. Also available without blackened seasoning.
- Roadhouse Burger – homemade 8 oz. burger served with lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Also available blackened!
- Catfish Po’ Boy – your choice of cornmeal crusted and fried, blackened, or grilled. Served on french bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and cajun remoulade.
- Cajun Cuban – pulled pork, smoked ham, pickles, swiss, and creole mustard on pressed french bread.