Warwick Thai Restaurant, established in 2014, has made a name in our Hudson Valley, New York location by providing welcoming service, delicious Thai cuisine, a full-service bar, and affordable prices.
The restaurant is a jewel in the heart of the Village of Warwick, New York with an expansive, contemporary dining room as well as a garden patio for outdoor dining. During comfortable weather, the overhead doors to the patio are raised to offer an open-air dining experience while indoors.
Warwick Thai has one of the Hudson Valley’s finest full-service bars featuring a delicious selection of signature cocktails, beer on tap, bottled beer, wine, sake, liqueurs, and liquor of all sorts.There are also fresh juices, syrups, tonics, and fresh fruit for mixing and garnishes. Specialty Thai tea and coffee, both with and without alcohol, are also available.
Selections From The Warwick Thai Restaurant Menu:
- Beef Satay – 5 pieces. Marinated beef tenderloin grilled and served with peanut dipping sauce. Gluten-free
- Golden Curry Puff – 5 pcs. Puff pastry stuffed with ground chicken, potatoes, bell peppers and dash of curry powder served with cucumber relish.
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls – 4 pieces. Fried spring rolls, mixed vegetables, and glassnoodles served with sweet dipping sauce.
- Crab Rangoon – Crabmeat, onions, water chestnuts, cream cheese, carrots, scallions stuffed in wonton sheet.
- Tofu Tod – 9 pcs. Fried golden bean curd, sweet and sour sauce topped with crushed peanut. Gluten-free.
- Deluxe Papaya Salad – Shredded papaya, mixed with tomatoes, carrots, green beans, ground peanuts lime juice. Gluten-free.
- Tom Yum Koong – Shrimp with mushrooms, tomatoes in spicy lemongrass-infused broth.
- Blacken Noodles – Flat rice noodles, dark soy sauce, napa, mushroom, broccoli in a brown gravy sauce.
- Pad Woon Sen Noodles – Glass noodles, eggs, onions, carrots, peppers, scallions, Napa, ginger, tomato, snow peas, baby corn, and bean sprouts.
- Spicy Fried Rice – Chili paste, egg, onions, scallions, peppers, peas, carrots, and basil.
- Stir Fried Red Curry Mixed Seafood – Mixture of seafood in red curry paste. Served with side salad and choice of white rice or sticky rice.
- Massaman Curry – Potatoes, peanuts, and onions. Served with white rice.
- Pad Eggplant – Long eggplant chili sauce, onion, scallion, carrots, peppers, basil. Served with white rice.
- Pad Gra Prow (Spicy Basil Sauce) – Onions, peppers, carrots, string beans, basil, snap peas. Served with white rice.
- Green Curry Salmon – Pan-Fried salmon with a splash of green curry flavor. Served with side salad and choice of white rice or sticky rice.