Hacienda Restaurant serves delicious Mexican and American food. On top of the great food the bar produces one of the best margaritas in the Hudson valley.
Relax at our fountain… While you wait for a table or just to rest with a beautiful view and seating to enjoy. We will meet the expectations of all our customers, provide fast friendly service and Ensure that every plate is hot, fresh and delicious. The Hacienda staff work tirelessly to make sure our customers have a wonderful experience.
Selections From The Hacienda Restaurant Menu:
- Mexican Sausage with Cheese – Mexican sausage & melted cheese served with flour tortillas
- SHRIMP CEVICHE – Shrimp, crabmeat, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, fresh lime & spices
- BOTANA – Large platter, quesadillas, mini taquitos, nachos & mini changas served with guacamole, jalapeños & crema
- POLLO LAGUNILLA – Sautéed chicken breast with poblano peppers, garlic & herbs, simmer in a light tomato sauce Topped with Mexican cheese
- MIXIOTE – Tender marinated pork with pasilla peppers, olives & butter, slow steamed to perfection
- BISTEC ENCEBOLLADO – Open shell steak sautéed with crushed garlic in olive oil, black pepper & onions, served with a Double corn tortilla smothered with beans tomatillo sauce & cheese
- BISTEC HACIENDA – Shell steak stuffed with Mexican cheese, topped with sautéed onions, mushrooms & chefs guajillo sauce
- FAJITA SALAD – Large house salad, topped with fajita style, chicken, beef or shrimp bell peppers, onion & Mushrooms (shrimp $3.00 extra) NOT SERVE WITH RICE OR BEANS
- TACO SALAD – Large edible bowl with a spread of beans, lettuce, tomato, peppers, onions& avocado, pico de gallo, Mexican cheese
- MIXIOTE DE POLLO – Tender marinated chicken on the bone in pasilla peppers, olives, & butter, slow steamed, a moist & delicious dish.
- TILAPIA – Broiled tilapia topped with salsa verde, onions & cilantro OR Veracruz, sauteed onions, tomato, olives in wine & fresh lime.
- FLAUTAS – Corn tortilla stuffed chicken or beef then fried to a perfect crisp, served with guacamole & sour Cream
- TAMALES – Mama’s recipe, cornmeal stuffed with chicken topped with ranchero sauce & Melted cheese
- ENCHILADAS – Soft corn tortillas stuffed with cheese, chicken or beef covered with red sauce & Melted cheese