Little Vietnam Bar & Grill serves authentic Vietnamese cuisine that will surpass your expectations. People from all walks of life and all cultures have discovered the captivating flavors held within the family recipes.
The delectable flavors passed down through generations, found their new home in the hearts of all who tried them. This helped establish quintessential relationships with all that had now become part of our newfound family.
Selections From The Little Vietnam Bar & Grill Menu:
- Pho Tai – Traditional Vietnamese Beef Broth Served w. Medium Rare Beef, Noodle & Fresh Herbs.
- Pho Do Bien – Traditional Vietnamese Beef Broth Served w. Shrimp, Fish Pie, Squid, Crab Meat (Kani), Noodle & Fresh Herbs.
- Bun Bo Hue (Spicy Lemongrass) – Hue Style Spicy Lemongrass Beef Broth Served w. Medium Rare Beef, Brisket, Vietnamese Pork Roll, Thick Vermicelli Noodle & Fresh Herbs.
- Hu Tieu Ga – Vietnamese Chicken Soup Served w. Shredded Chicken Breast and Choice of Rice Noodle or Egg Noodle.
- Vit (Duck) – Vietnamese Chicken Soup Served w. Quarted Bone-In Roasted Duck & Chinese Broccoli and Choice of Rice Noodle or Egg Noodle.
- Crispy Tofu – Tofu Rolled in Corn Starch, Fried. Served w. Brown Sauce.
– Papaya Salad – Julienned Green Papaya, Carrot, Herbs & Chili Lime Dressing.
- Summer Roll – Poached Shrimp Wrapped in Rice Paper w. Vemicelli, Lettuce & Herbs. Served w. Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Mam.
- Lemongrass Beef Roll – Grilled Lemongrass Beef Wrapped in Rice Paper w. Vemicelli, Lettuce & Herbs. Served w. Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Mam.
- Tofu Avocado Roll – Fried Tofu & Avocado Wrapped in Rice Paper w. Vemicelli, Lettuce & Herbs. Served w. Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Mam.
- Banh Mi Traditional – Traditional Banh Mi Thit is Served w. Slices of Vietnamese-Style Pork Roll, Ham, Cilantro, Cucumber, Pickled Carrots & Daikon and Homemade Mayonnaise.
- Nem Nuong – Grilled Five Spice Pork Served w. Vermicelli or Pressed Vermicelli. *Includes Egg Rolls Only w. Vermicelli.
- Grilled Shrimp – Grilled Honey -Braised Shrimp Served w. Choice of Rice, Vermicelli or Pressed Vermicelli.
- Claypot – Claypot w.Spicy Caramel Sauce Served with Salmon, Basa or Shrimp.
- Half Hen W. Sticky Rice – Crispy Hen Served w. Pan-Fried Sticky Rice Drizzled w. House Brown Sauce.
- Manila Clams – Manila Clams Sauteed w. Spicy or Oyster Sauce.
- Chinese Broccoli – Chinese Broccoli Sauteed w. Garlic or Oyster Sauce.
- Grilled Banana – Sweet Banana Wrapped Inside Sticky Rice, Topped w. Coconut Cream & Peanuts.