At The Station, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. We offer continental Italian flare of fine dining for Lunch and Dinner. Whatever you’re in the mood for, you can find it here!
We are located at the foot of Main Street in an old rail station on the Wallkill valley railroad built in the early 1900. In 1999 the vision was to restore the then condemned station into a restaurant. They opened the doors in June of that year! In just a couple of years, they had to expand the building (of course keeping with the original lines and architecture) to keep up without ever growing local clientele. In 2013 the business was sold and we are restoring the business back to what everyone loves about La Stazione!
Inside you walk into a beautiful bar area perfect for a drink with friends or perhaps a light snack. Then we have our main dining room which accommodates around 70 people. In both rooms are art showcasing both the history of our building and our local area making for a very comfortable atmosphere.
Selections From The Station Menu:
- PRINCE EDWARD ISLE MUSSELS – garlic white wine or marinara sauce
- AHI TUNA STACK – sesame crusted, layered with crispy wonton wakami salad, wasabi, sriracha aioli
- MISTO CALAMARI – fried calamari, shrimp, artichoke hearts with a sweet & spicy pineapple chutney
- FRESH STUFFED BURRATA – Arugula pesto stuffed, chopped tomato salad
- CREAMY AGED PARMESAN RISOTTO – chopped tomatoes, peas, parmigiana reggiano
- MEDITERRANEAN SALAD – field greens, romaine, sun dried tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, red onion, roasted red peppers, olives, feta cheese, red wine vinaigrette
- SALTIMBOCCA – baby spinach, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, light brown sauce | eggplant | chicken | veal
- SORRENTINO – breaded eggplant, fresh mozzarella, light red sauce | chicken | veal
- 14OZ NY STRIP
- 10OZ FILET MIGNON
- SHRIMP SCAMPI – garlic, lemon butter, white wine sauce over risotto