North Street Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant, which offers an upscale menu, as well as a wide range of selections from its famous wood-fired pizza to a Rib Eye, fresh salmon, pasta entrées or featured specials of the day.
North Street offers an extensive continental cuisine, prepared daily by Executive Chef Alessandro D’Alessi and Head Chefs Vilmer Pacheco and Chris Stragisher with a combined 40 years of experience in culinary preparation and food service industry. The menu features selections prepared daily from the freshest ingredients combined with ample portions and artful plating.
As a tavern, libations are also an important part of the experience. Don’t hesitate to ask for your favorite specialty drinks, or beer. We have a fully stocked bar, 10 beers on tap and an additional 10 bottled. The well-appointed bar and dining room provide a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for patrons to enjoy their culinary experience and a birds-eye view of our manicured landscape, changing leaves or snow covered trees. North Street also hosts live entertainment on select Friday or Saturday evenings.
Selections From The North Street Tavern Menu:
- Black Truffle Burrata – chopped tomato and basil with a porcini mushroom gl
- Mom’s Meatballs – with ricotta, basil and served with toast points
- Fairway Salad – mixed greens, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, apple, gorgonzola & balsamic vinaigrette
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad – arugula, goat cheese, roasted beets and a lemon olive oil vinaigrette
- Margherita Pizza – fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and tomato sauce
- Pesto Pizza – pesto, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onions, sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese
- Truffle Pizza – ricotta cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, sun dried tomato and truffle oil
- Capricciosa Pizza – black olives, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, portobello mushrooms and tomato sauce
- Marinated Skirt Steak – skirt steak, caramelized onions and a porcini mushroom sauce with french fries
- House Burger – 10 oz burger, lettuce, tomato, pickle on a brioche bun, served with french fries
add cheddar, swiss, american, mozzarella, gorgonzola, avocado, onion, add bacon, onion rings, egg or sautéed onions
- Chicken Martini – chicken lightly battered then pan seared in a white wine and lemon sauce, served with roasted potatoes and sautéed broccoli
- Pan Seared Salmon – seared salmon served with sautéed spinach, roasted potatoes topped with a honey mustard white wine sauce
- Potato Gnocci & Jumbo Shrimp – proscuitto, peas in a pink sauce