Pas-Tina’s has been welcoming guests for over 25 years and remains a local favorite to those who appreciate fine food and atmosphere.
Whether you are out for an intimate dinner for two, a family gathering or hosting a group function, the charm, hospitality and hearty cuisine that you will find at Pas-Tina’s goes unmatched and is sure to make your dining experience a memorable one.
Pas-Tina’s is the perfect choice for planning a Banquet with that homestyle Italian feel. Our enchanting dining area has ample room to comfortably accommodate up to 80 of your special guests. Pas-Tina’s also offers off-site catering services if you need us to bring our kitchen to yours.
- A few selections from the Pas-Tina’s Menu:Burrata – Arugula, Tomatoes & Roasted Red Peppers
- Bruschetta – Italian Toasted Bread, Fresh Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic & Basil served with chopped Mozzarella and Calamata Olives
- Grilled Salmon – Salmon over Field Greens with Artichoke Hearts and Cannellini Beans, served with a Balsamic Glaze
- Crab Salad – Jumbo Lump Crab with Baby Spinach, Avocado, Grilled Bermuda Onions & Mandarin Oranges served with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Rigatoni, Braised Short Ribs & Spinach in Marechiare Sauce
- Jumbo Ravioli topped with Mozzarella & Sweet Roasted Peppers (Meat or Cheese)
- Spaghetti with Shrimp & Scallops in Marinara, Fra Diavolo or Zesty Garlic Sauce
- Orecchiette with Grilled Chicken, Zucchini, Shrimp & Roasted Peppers in Brandy sauce
- Chicken Scarpariello – Sausages, Onions, Mushrooms, Potatoes, Sweet Peppers
- Chicken Sorrentino – Spinach, Eggplant, Prosciutto, melted Mozzarella
- Veal Tina – Asparagus, Porcini Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Artichokes in a Cognac Sauce
- Pas-Tina’s Classic Napolean – Delicate pastry layers filled with our homemade vanilla whipped cream
- My “Christopher’s” Favorite – Warm chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and walnuts