At any point during the day and night, you will find friends spending time together, co-workers winding down, families gathering and folks just looking to have a conversation and a bite with a cold beer.
What’s the bar like, what kind of beers do you have? Burkes Restaurant & Bar offers over 25 draft beers, ranging from the standards to local to premium & ciders. Our bottled beer is vast and liquor selection ranges from the basics to the super premium. So, just ask, we probably have what you’re looking for.
What’s the style or theme of Burke’s? It’s and Irish themed sports bar, crazy about all sports…if there’s a gam on, people will be here watching it.
Selections From The Burke’s Restaurant & Bar Menu:
- Irish Nacho’s – hand cut thick potato chips deep fried and topped with bacon, cheese, chives and sour cream
- Fried pickles – hand cut pickle chips dipped in beer batter and deep fried, served with chipotle mayo
- Garlic Mushrooms – breaded and fried, served with garlic mayo
- Caprese Salad – Sliced fresh mozzarella and tomatoes topped with balsamic vinegar
- Broccoli & Cheddar spud – broccoli & cheddar soup, jack & cheddar cheese, bacon & chives
- Beefy Meat Spud – diced roast beef, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, bacon and sour cream
- 12 ounce Sizzler steak – Sirloin steak served on a sizzling platter with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetable and a side of peppercorn sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – traditional mac & cheese mixed with buffalo sauce and deed fried chicken tenders
- Bangers & Mash – Irish sausages with mashed potatoes topped with savory gravy
- Portobello Garlic Burger – burger plus grilled portobello, Swiss cheese, garlic mayo & bacon, served on a Brioche bun.
- Blackened & Blue Burger – Cajun spice rubbed burger topped with creamy blue cheese, bacon, and chipotle mayo and served on a pretzel roll.
- Steak Sandwich – sliced sirloin topped with sautéed onions, mushrooms & cheese served on garlic bread.