Conveniently located on the Hudson River in historic Downtown Cold Spring, NY, The Cold Spring Depot Restaurant offers charm, history and delicious food. Due to the great location, service, and food, it is one of the best places for a family dinner or romantic night out in the area! Enjoy everything from signature burgers, to classic comfort food.
The Cold Spring Depot Restaurant menu offers standard American fare with an emphasis on steaks, burgers, and fresh sea food and a wine list that offers domestic and imported wines, and serves a selection of frozen drinks and beers on tap. The chicken pot pie, steamed clams, and juicy burgers are always highly rated on Trip Advisor and Yelp.
Whether you’re cozied up next to the fireplace in the winter, outside on the patio watching the trains go by in the summer, or just stopping by for a hearty meal after leaf peeping in the fall, Cold Spring Depot Restaurant is a year-round destination.
See the sights and sounds of historic Cold Spring, “A Village that Lives in History,” while you enjoy delicious food at the fun and flirty Cold Spring Depot Restaurant.
Selections From The Cold Spring Depot Restaurant Menu:
- Satay House Wings – Thai style marinated in coconut milk, lemongrass, and soy sauce: topped with shaved jalapenos, cilantro and scallions.
- Dallas Burger – Two 4oz patties, House slaw, pepper jack cheese, BBQ Sauce, and chipotle aioli
- Fried Chicken Torta – Buttermilk fried chicken, pickled jalapenos, Oaxaca cheese, white bean aioli, avocado,, red onion, and tomatoes
- Burrata – Over caponata (eggplant & veggies) with cherry tomatoes. Topped with lemon-pistachio pesto & balsamic glaze and served with grilled bread.
- Chivito – Grilled steak, ham, bacon, fried egg, melted mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, and chimichurri aioli
- Bo Ssam Bahn Mi – Korean roasted pork, chicken liver pate, pickled vegetables, fresh cilantro, jalapenos, with a chili-garlic sauce