Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse, located on Route 28 between Kingston and Woodstock, has the most delectable smoked barbecue cuisine north of the Mason-Dixon Line. You and your family can feast on the finest ribs, chicken, pulled pork and smoked beef served for lunch and dinner in the dining room.
They also feature fish and vegetarian options for those who have a less carnivorous appetite. Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse desserts are complimentary to their down home cooking, and are made in-house daily.
Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse is also a full service caterer offering complete party planning, Hickory can provide trained servers, kitchen staff and bartenders for any occasion. The private party room seats 60 or more comfortably for a buffet, family style, sit-down or cocktail reception. In addition, the entire restaurant and patio are also available to rent.
Selections from the Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse Menu:
- Hickory’s Barbecue Sandwich – On a Soft Roll or Wrapped with our Homemade Grilled Flat Bread, Choice of Pulled Pork or
- Smoked Turkey – Topped with Slaw and Pickles with a Side of Ma Hickory’s Roasted Potato or Mac Salad
- Slow Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwich – With BBQ Onions and Pepperjack or Slaw and Swiss Served with Fresh Cut Fries
- St. Louis Style Spare Ribs with Doc Hickory’s Famous Rub
- Pulled Pork Shoulder Platter
- Hickory’s Legendary 48-Hour Free Range Chicken
- Smoked Turkey Thighs
- Slow Smoked Beef Brisket with BBQ Onions and Texas Toast
- House Blackened Catfish Platter with BBQ Rémoulade
- “Shrimp in the Basket” served with Fresh Cut Fries and Slaw
- Grilled 16 oz Ribeye Steak with Garlic, Paprika Butter