Savona’s Trattoria is a casual styled Italian Restaurant, housed on Kingston, NY’s Historic Waterfront in a former Opera House that dates back to the 1800’s.
The Menu blends Old World Cooking and Famous classics. These classic style dishes are matched with a more progressive contemporary take on Italian cooking, using local farms to acquire the freshest fruits and vegetables available – making it a unique and satisfying dining experience.
Whether it’s for a birthday, a bridal shower or baby shower, a company party or a private party, Savona’s can make your catered event or party something special – and delicious! We provide catering at your Ulster County location, or here at Savona’s in Kingston.
Selections from the Savona’s Trattoria Menu:
- Arancine [rice balls] – Two lightly breaded & fried risotto balls stuffed with bolognese & sweet peas
- Eggplant napoleon stack – Lightly battered & fried eggplant layered with fresh tomato, basil, pesto, melted gorgonzola cheese
- Warm spinach salad – Fresh baby spinach, wilted with roasted garlic & olive oil, fresh mozzarella, Hudson Valley smoked bacon & roasted red peppers, topped with balsamic reduction
- Melted gorgonzola steak salad – 8 Oz NY sliced strip steak, mixed greens, marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, melted gorgonzola cheese, red onions & tomato, vinaigrette
- Nonna’s famous bucatini & meatballs – Long tubular pasta served with our famous meatballs & marinara sauce
- Chicken penne al la fresca – Penne pasta tossed with grilled chicken, baby arugula, pesto, kalamatta olives, tomato, fresh mozzarella, white wine, house made pesto sauce
- Baked eggplant rollatini – Stuffed with ricotta & baby spinach, served over penne pasta with melted mozzarella & marinara sauce
- Savona’s salmon limoncello – Herb panko encrusted, finished with limoncello cream sauce, served over creamy spinach risotto
- Stuffed chicken sopressa – Prosciutto di parma, aged provolone, baby spinach, mushroom, onions, topped with marsala tomato sauce over penne pasta
- Veal Savona – veal scallopini in a lemon butter white wine sauce, with capers and artichokes, served with a side of penne pasta with marinara
- Bistecca alla savona – Pan seared 14 oz black angus NY strip steak, topped with caramelized onions & melted gorgonzola cheese, port wine sauce, served with baked potato
- Fig & prosciutto pizza – Dried mission fig, ricotta, mozzarella, prosciutti di parma, drizzle of balsamic reduction
- Grilled veggie pizza – Eggplant, portobello mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce
- Chocolatismo – Warm chocolate soufflé cake, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream
- Vanilla bean crème brulée – With fresh strawberries