Kraverie Restaurant is located in the Beekman Arts District of Saratoga Springs and serves unique and delectable Korean and Mexi-Korean dishes. Serving Korean BBQ, crepes & cold beer. Live music!!
Kraverie’s mantra is to nourish the community that nourishes us. Our restaurants have a strong connection to the communities surrounding them. One of our initial founders, Christian Usher, put it best: “We have a social responsibility to invest in the community in ways other than providing sustenance.”
Every month at our Saratoga location, we pair a beer event with a charity. Some of our charitable beer events have raised funds for Saratoga War Horse, Wounded Warrior Project, Cabin Creek Thoroughbred Retirement, Shelters of Saratoga, Senior Center of Saratoga, Lymphoma and Leukemia Society, and for a number of local non-kill animal shelters.
Selections from the Kraverie Restaurant Menu:
- Bibimbap [GF] – Korean rice bowl, served with sautéed zucchini, carrots, bean sprouts, spinach, shredded romaine, Korean sweet chili sauce and a fried egg
- BBQ Rice Platter – Choice of TWO meats served with sticky rice, a side of kimchi, and a side house salad dressed with sesame dressing
- Kimchi Cheese Fries [GF] – Topped with melted cheddar, monterey jack cheese, and kimchi puree
- Korean Wings – Coated in sweet and spicy gochujanj hot pepper glaze topped with scallions and sesame seeds
- Korean Nachos [GF] – Crispy corn tortillas smothered with special kimchi topping, Monterey jack and cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream
- Korean Salad – Mixed greens, crispy Asian noodles, scallions, julienned carrots and cucumber, red pepper flake, with sesame dressing
- Korean Tacos [GF] – Three tacos served choice of meat topped with kimchi, onion-cilantro relish, sour cream sauce, and romaine lettuce || Served on flour tortillas, corn available upon request (GF)
- Kimchidilla – Our take on the quesadilla served fried kimchi puree, Monterey jack cheese and sour cream sauce