Argana Restaurant transports you to the heart of Moroccan hospitality without crossing the Atlantic. Enjoy the Moroccan cuisine with a multitude of flavors, notes, and aromas, a feast for the senses with modern Moroccan gastronomy, inside the decor features warm colors, sculpted wood, Zellige tilework, and Moroccan exotic light coming from handmade Lanterns! The only Moroccan restaurant in Westchester and Fairfield.
Selections From The Argana Restaurant Menu:
- Barba Salad – roasted beet, onions, moroccan vinegar
- Figs Salad – figs, goat cheese, arugula, roasted walnut with fig dressing
Harissa Shrimp – shrimp marinated in tomato sauce & harissa
- Taktouka (vegan) – smoked peppers, tomatoes, garlic & morroccan olive oil
- Truffle Burrata – fresh imported buratta, heirloom tomato with truffle reduction balsamic
- Chicken & Preserved Lemon – slow cooked aromatic half of free range chicken, fresh herbs, green olive & preserve lemon
- Slow Cooked Short Rib – slow cooked short ribs combination of dried apricots, prunes, with fried almonds and sesame seeds scattered over the short rib
- Vegetarian Tajine – vegetable packed with warm moroccan flavors. vegan and gluten free!
- Whole Branzino – oven cooked with rosemary, garlic, thyme served with spinach & steamed couscous.
- Kefta Kebab – ground beef authentic moroccan grilled kebab served over steamed couscous.