Since 1984, Posa Posa has been one of Rockland County’s most beloved Italian restaurants. We pride ourselves on our authentic Italian cuisine and family-oriented atmosphere, providing our customers with two different dining experiences, all under the same roof.
On any given night you can bring your family in to share a pie on our lively pizza side, or enjoy date night in our newly renovated dining room! Either of the two Posa Posa dining rooms can serve as the perfect location for your next party or event, or we will gladly cater and bring the food to you.
Partner and managers John Mandara and Steven Aiello have striven to make Posa Posa Rockland County’s favorite Italian family restaurant. It has been, for 27 years, that pizza place where the staff knows your name, your face, and your “usual” order.
Over the past few years, Posa Posa has made additional efforts to cater to the different needs of our customers by providing health friendly options, including Gluten-Free pizza and pasta.
Selections from the Posa Posa Restaurant Menu:
- Fritto Misto – A mixture of zucchini, broccoli and eggplant, breaded and fried. Served with marinara sauce.
- Warm Grilled Chicken Salad – Grilled chicken slices over a bed of lettuce, mushrooms & sun-dried tomatoes in a balsamic dressing. Includes house dressing.
- Mediterranean Salad – Arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mushrooms & Asiago cheese in a Calamata olive dressing.
- Grandma’s Pizza w/ 3 Toppings – Thin crust Sicilian pie with San Marzano tomato sauce and dry mozzarella.
- Fresca Pizza – Sicilian style crust with zucchini, onions, fresh tomatoes, and fresh mushrooms. Not available with whole wheat crust.
- Penne Positano alla Vodka – Penne made with a creamy tomato sauce and a touch of vodka.
- Penne Amartregiana – Pasta made with bacon, onions, tomato sauce and a touch of vodka.
- Lobster Pescatore – One 6 oz. lobster tail, clams and mussels in a light marinara sauce over linguine.
- Chicken Napoletana – Chicken breast sautéed in white wine with prosciutto, mozzarella and a touch of fresh tomato sauce.
- Steak Montepertuso – Shell steak broiled with fresh peppercorns and rosemary.