Hurley Mountain Inn serves everything from their famous wings and Mountain Burgers, to complete dinners, and mouth watering homemade desserts. There are over 20 flat screen TVs in the Sports and 19 Draught Beers from Around the Valley and Around the World!
Whether you’re grabbing a bite at the bar, dining quietly on the porch, or out with family and friends in their expansive main dining room, the One and Only Hurley Mountain Inn is always serving fresh prepared, homemade meals at affordable prices. The burgers are legendary, and there is even a game room for kids of any age.
The Inn dates back tro the early 1800’s as the “Suspension Bridge House”, named as such because of its proximity to the new suspension bridge which was constructed at or about that time over the Esopus Creek.
Selections From The Hurley Mountain Inn Menu:
- Famous Wings – Served with celery, carrots and bleu cheese. Try them Buffalo Style Hot or Medium, BBQ, Garlic Parm, Cajun Coated, Teriyaki Glazed, or Sweet and Spicy.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites – Stuffed with cheese and ham then lightly breaded and fried Chicken Tenders. Served with your choice of BBQ sauce, ranch dressing or honey mustard.
- Greek Quesadilla – Gyro meat, onions, blend of cheese and tomatoes. Only at HMI!
- Taco Salad – Mixed greens, taco meat, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella & cheddar cheese. With our homemade salsa.
- Mountain Burgers – Burgers are a full half pound of USDA ground beef.
Always FRESH, NEVER frozen. Served with macaroni salad & pickle.
- Mountain Signature Burger – Cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise.
Served with coleslaw, onion rings and choice of fries.
- Mountain Cacciatore Burger – Topped with sautéed peppers and onions
- Shrimp Florentine Melt – Grilled shrimp, provolone, baby spinach, fire roasted red peppers and Tzatziki sauce on grilled whole grain bread.
- Mediterranean Turkey Melt – Grilled provolone on whole grain bread with turkey and fire roasted red peppers.
Finished with a spinach & artichoke spread.
- Lobster Au Gratin – Tender pieces of lobster meat in a rich and creamy parmesan cheese sauce. Topped with mozzarella cheese and baked to a golden brown. Served over linguini.
- Chicken Gismonda – A lightly breaded chicken breast sautéed in sweet butter. Served over a bed of spinach topped with sautéed mushrooms.
View the entire Hurley Mountain Inn menu.