Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley’s town of Hopewell Junction, (One hour north of NYC), our family owned, rustic, Italian, Tuscan style restaurant features tantalizing dishes from all of the different regions of Italy.
Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, we also feature a Brick Oven Pizzeria and Bakery, as well as Gluten Free Pasta and Pizzas! Come hungry as the portions are big, but save room for one of our desserts, baked fresh daily… hint … the Tiramisu is to die for!
Visit Tiramisu for the freshest homemade pizza around! All of our dough, sauces, and dressings are made from scratch, and we are known for high-quality products made with old European cooking techniques.
Check out Tiramisu Bakery for an Italian pastry shop specializing in pastries, biscotti & much more! Call us today to place your order!
Sit-down, Carry-out, Banquets, Catering, Parties for up to 100 people – unique dining atmosphere. Parking on site. Casual / Family Dining. Free Wi-Fi / Internet Cafe. Reservations not required but suggested for parties 6 or more.
Samplings from the Tiramisu Italian Restaurant Menu:
- Rustica Brick Oven Pizza – Sausage, pepperoni, ham, meatballs, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Verdura Brick Oven Pizza – Mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach, olives, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Cafe Special Brick Oven Pizza – Mushrooms, ham, spinach, olives, artichokes, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Insalatina Salad – Mesclun baby greens topped with roasted peppers, artichokes and provolone
- Penne Carino – Penne pasta topped with fresh shrimp, broccoli rabe & sun dried tomatoes in a garlic and oil sauce
- Linguine Bandiera – Linguine tossed with sautéed chicken breast, broccoli & sun dried tomatoes in a garlic and oil sauce
- Cavatelli Tutto Funghi – Cavatelli tossed with Portobello, shitake & button mushrooms in a light brown tomato wine sauce
- Chicken Tiramisu – Pan seared chicken breast with roasted peppers, onions & artichokes in a pink cream sauce with potato croquette & vegetable
- Chicken Francese – Egg battered pan seared chicken breast in a light white wine lemon butter sauce with potato croquette & vegetable