Catskill Cottage is conveniently located near Windham Mountain and Hunter Mountain – 10 miles from Windham, NY and 15 from Hunter, NY. Enjoy the beauty of Catskill Mountains surroundings! Ski during winter season and have fun at the local festivals during spring, summer and fall.
Take a walk from the cottage to the nearby Schoharie Creek or Pratt Rock Park for a picnic with beautiful views. On your way you will find the Prattsville’s Zadock Pratt Museum, Great American grocery store, and a couple of diners and a Tavern bar.
Catskill Cottage is located on a small dead-end side street. There are houses and neighbors near the cottage as you would see in any other town and it is in walking distance from Main Street. The cottage is available as a weekend, week long or seasonal getaway in Catskill Mountains.
Description of Catskill Cottage
- Inside the cabin: two bedrooms, kitchen with dining area, small living room and a bathroom.
- Bedroom has a double and single bed (sleeps up to 3 people).
- Optional 2nd bedroom is available upon request, if less than 4 guests are booking the cabin. This bedroom is included when booking for 4 or 5 people. Second bedroom has a queen size bed and sleeps 2 people.
- Living room has a TV with basic Cable TV Programming and a DVD. Wireless High Speed Internet connection is available.
- Kitchen plus dining area includes a stove, refrigerator, basic accessories, coffee maker, microwave, etc.
- Outside the cottage guests are welcome to use the grill and relax on the garden swing, or chairs by the table. Cottage has also two large porches available for guests to use.