The Ten Mile River Preserve is a private membership club for the outdoor enthusiast. Located on the Eastern border of Dutchess county, just 84 miles from Mid-town Manhattan TMRP offers hunting and fishing for its members and their guests surpassed by none.
The property consists of over 3,000 acres of upland hunting fields, and hardwood ridges doted with conifer swamps and cover to provide a haven for furred and feathered animals. The Ten Mile River Preserve landscape also incorporates 200 acres of lakes, and 3.5 miles of the Ten Mile River which flows thru the middle of the club.
Ten Mile River Preserve outdoor adventures include:
- Upland bird hunting for Pheasant, Quail, and Hungarian & Chukar Partridge
- Wild hunting for Duck, Geese, Turkey and White tail deer
- Sporting Clays which features a 25 station World class course, along with four exciting and challenging clay target games.
- Fishing (fly fishing, offshore or by boat)
- Gun Dog Training and Boarding (Open to the public )
- Shooting Instruction (Open to the public)