Elsie’s Place Restaurant and Pub is a gathering place for both locals and city people who recognize the value and enjoy the home-cooked meals. Elsie’s Place Restaurant and Pub prides itself on using fresh ingredients and serving food that is cooked to order.
Elsie’s Place often hosts local acoustic musical acts in their warm, homestyle setting and offers a great place to unwind with friends or dine with family. The Restaurant is named for Elsie the Cow, the mascot for Borden Milk products. The Borden family created the infrastructure for the Hamlet of Wallkill and even had their “home farm” here. The name, “Elsie’s Place” seemed a pleasant fit for the location of the restaurant and the town’s heritage.
The menu at Elsie’s Place Restaurant and Pub is eclectic American, offering a wide range of options from crab cakes to homemade pulled pork. They serve 1/2 lb. hamburgers that are cooked to order and served alongside a generous portion of hand-cut french fries and there is always fresh seafood, steak and pasta on the menu along with great BBQ and pizza.
Selections from the Elsie’s Place Restaurant and Pub Menu:
- Bavarian Pretzels- Soft Bavarian pretzels, lightly salted served with a cheddar ale sauce and spicy mustard for dipping.
- BBQ Pork Potato Skins- Fried potato cups layered with our house smoked BBQ pulled pork and cheddar cheese with sourcream for dipping.
- Elsie’s Burger- 8 ounce Angus burger grilled to your liking served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle.
- Big Bite Burger-8 ounce Angus burger grilled to your liking served on a brioche bun, topped with American cheese, bacon, homemade barbeque sauce and battered onion rings.
- Crispy Chicken Hoagie- A panko crusted chicken cutlet, romaine lettuce, sliced tomato, asiago cheese, and pesto mayonnaise on a garlic toasted French roll.
- Texas Beef Brisket Plate Slow smoked, hand sliced tender beef brisket glazed with our BBQ sauce Served with Corn Bread,Cole Slaw and French Fries
- Baby Back Ribs Marinated and slow pit smoked and glazed with our BBQ sauce
½ Rack or Full Rack
- 16 Oz. NY Strip Steak – Hand cut and charbroiled to your liking served with crispy fries and vegetables.
- Linguine Del Mar – Littleneck clams, jumbo shrimp and calamari sautéed in your choice of scampi or Fra Diavolo sauce, over linguine.
- Elsie’s Shrimp Scampi Pizza – Mozzarella Cheese, garlic and shrimp.
- The Greek Pizza – Feta Fresh spinach ,kalamata olives and roasted red pepper 12.95 15.95
and mozzarella cheese.