Forage Pizza showcases seasonal ingredients from nearby farms and woodlands, Chef Anthony Marušić fires up his wood-burning 8,000 lb Stefano Ferrara Forni oven to serve Neapolitan-style pizzas in Forestburgh, New York.
The wood-fired pizzas champion the diversity of the Catskills with wild flavors like giant puffball mushrooms, roasted foraged greens, and homemade 24-month Dalmatinski pršut.
Mixing the techniques of Croatian and Italian cooking, Anton opened Forage Pizza to share a hyper-seasonal approach to thin-crust Neapolitan-style pizza in the Catskills community of Forestburgh.
The menu is hyper-local and changes daily.
Selections From Menu:
- Farm Stand Salad – Greens, Apples and Pears, Zucchini and Yellow Squash, Garlic Oil, Lemon Vinaigrette, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Smoked Trout Dip – Smoked Trout, Ricotta, Cream Cheese, Spice Blend, House-made Garlic Focaccia
- 4 Cheese Pizza – Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Extra-sharp Provolone, Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Foraged Greens White Pizza – Roasted Greens, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Garlic, Olive Oil, Lemon Vinaigrette, Lemon Zest
- Funghi feat. Marley’s Organic Mushrooms Pizza – Foraged Mushrooms, Herbs, Garlic Oil, Mozzarella, Fontina, Parmigiano Reggiano