Bacchus Wood-Fired serves authentic Neapolitan style pizza and pasta along with a continuously rotating selection of craft beer, fine wines, and a unique basement venue.
The Bacchus wood burning oven was designed, crafted, and installed at their Troy location in February 2008, and has been burning continuously since then. Bacchus continues to be a Troy gathering place for creatives, neighbors, and soon-to-be friends. A place to get lost in great conversation over fabulous pizza and pasta. To this day, Bacchus attracts a diverse cliental from every continent through its great pizza, pasta, beer, and wine in its one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
Selections From The Bacchus Wood Fired Menu:
- Roasted Garlic Bulb – Fresh whole garlic bulb, rosemary, and olive oil. Wood fired to perfection. Served with fresh-baked bread.
- Wood Fired Wings – Fired, not fried. Served with your choice of sauce. Ranch and blue cheese dip served on request.
- Shrimp, Spinach, And Artichoke Dip – A blend of cream cheese, pecorino romano cheese, roasted garlic, shrimp, spinach, and artichokes. Wood fired and served with dipping bread. HOT!
- Bacchus Pizza Margherita – Bacchus’s take on a Neapolitan classic made with roma tomatoes, garlic-infused olive oil, fresh basil and house made mozzarella.
- Cheese Trigeminious Pizza – A trio of feta, mozzarella, and pecorino romano cheese, tomato sauce and fresh basil.
- The Ambustus Pizza – Blackened chicken, mushrooms, jalapenos, and red onion topped with a spicy tomato sauce. SPICY.
- Broccoli Ultimatus Pizza – Garlic, broccoli, plum tomatoes and roasted garlic alfredo sauce, topped with mozzarella.
- Rome’s Inferno – Blackened chicken, Italian sausage, bell peppers, jalapenos, and pepperoncini, tossed in spicy tomato sauce over rigatoni. Not for the faint of heart.
- Aristotle’s Veggie Delight – The thinking-person’s pasta. A fresh mix of mushrooms, spinach, fresh tomatoes, artichokes and broccoli, tossed in a roasted red pepper cream sauce on tri-color rotini.
- Shrimp Caprarius – Roasted shrimp, garlic and tomatoes, sauteed in olive oil and finished with feta cheese, avocado and lemon. Served over linguine.