Yum Yum Noodle Bar is a take on Japanese noodle bowls, Southeast Asian street food and other Asian specialties that delights guests with cuisine that combines fresh healthful food with fast service.
The menu changes with the seasons to keep things fresh and flavors at their peak. Since 2010
Yum Yum is our take on Japanese noodle bowls, Southeast Asian street-food and other Asian specialties. We want to delight our guests with a dining destination that unites fresh healthful food with fast service for an affordable price. We always try to keep things fresh by changing our menu according to the seasons and keeping flavors at their peak.
The first Yum Yum opened in Woodstock in 2010, since that time they have strived to create a fun, hip and whimsical place where everyone can feel at home and enjoy tasty food and crafted beverages.
Selections From The Yum Yum Noodle Bar Menu:
- Pad Thai w/ Peanuts – Flat rice noodle stir-fry w/ vegetables, egg, peanuts, cilantro, sprouts, and lime. *Option to make gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan. **Marinade for beef, chicken, and pork belly always contains fish sauce.
- Noodle Bowl – Noodle soup w/ choice of protein, mixed vegetables, scallions, mushrooms, and boiled egg. *Option to make gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan.
- Bibimbap – Korean rice dish w/ choice of protein, kimchi, pickled vegetables, steamed vegetables, sunny side up egg, sprouts, and scallions. Includes bibimbap sauce and side soup. *Option to make gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan.
- Miso-Sake Cured Salmon – Grilled salmon w/ Chinese broccoli, brown rice, miso butter, and scallions. Gluten free.
- Pork Tan Tan – Spicy sesame-miso ground pork and ramen (wheat) noodle stir-fry w/ scallions, sesame seeds, and chili oil. Contains oyster sauce.
- Veggie Dumplings – Six dumplings (wheat wrapper) filled w/ carrot, cabbage, bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. Includes sweet chili dipping sauce. Vegan.
- Korean Noodle Bowl w/ Chicken – w/ tonkotsu noodles, kimchi, mushrooms, scallions, and spicy sesame miso-pork broth.
- Red Curry Seafood Stew – Thai red coconut curry broth w/ shrimp, cod, calamari, mussels, white rice (contains butter), cilantro, and lime. Gluten free.