Established in 1930 by Gaza and Elizabeth Heller, Heller’s Farm has been a Columbia County source for fresh fruits and vegetables for 85 years. We are proud to continue that tradition with the best Concord and Niagara Grapes in both pick-your-own and pre-packaged quantities.
Our farm market, The Pickin’ Shack, opens around Labor Day, depending on the grapes, and runs through Christmas Eve – with a short break between Halloween & Thanksgiving. We will update our site later in the summer to specify the exact date of our fall opening.
In addition to our grapes, we offer a wide assortment of fall harvest vegetables and local apples. The Pickin’ Shack also offers a variety of homemade preserves, cider and juices, maple products, as well as daily specials of baked goods.
Beginning Friday after Thanksgiving, we offer Choose-n-Cut Christmas trees in Douglas Fir and assorted holiday greens. No matter what you need, we have your size!!
Some Heller’s Farm Products
- Juicy and sweet Niagara Grapes. You must come early in the season to take these home!
- Our signature Concord Grapes – available for picking or already packed for about 5 weeks each fall.
- Fresh picked delicious produce including pears, apples, peaches and tomatoes. Many varieties available as the season progresses.
- Fresh picked vine ripened vegetables including cucumbers, corn, and many varieties of squash.
- Wagonloads of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations.
- Our Christmas tree season begins the Friday after Thanksgiving. If you can find a more beautiful Douglas Fir, buy it!