Wendy’s Vegetarian Kitchen is a small boutique catering company offering full service vegetarian ,vegan and gluten free in home catering, weekly or daily meal delivery, classes and private chef services.
Want a home cooked meal waiting for you on your doorstep when you get in late at night from a long drive? I would love to do that for you.
Our goal at Wendy’s Vegetarian Kitchen is to make sure you feel like a guest at your own party. You will be able to sit back and relax and let us worry about the food. To achieve our goal, we prepare the food at your house, present, and clean up so that you can enjoy your guests. You need not fret over the preparation of the menu and how it will all be organized because we will take care of all those details with you ahead of time and allow you to participate in your own party. Personalize your retreat, party, book club meeting, baby shower, office party, holiday feast, wedding or any occasion that calls for pampering.
The cooking classes offered are about learning how to put a complete meal together, inspiring, combining flavors, and herbs. Healthy cooking means that you have started with the basics and will learn to have options at your fingertips. In addition to the cooking classes, you’ll learn “Seasoning 101”. The proper way to season a dish, will alter and enhance the flavor of all your meals.
Wendy has prepared mouthwatering, nutritious vegetarian and vegan meals for more than 25 years. Over the course of her career, she has learned much about food, its preparation, cooking and presentation: but most importantly, about sharing. She studied cooking in India and studied with Michio Kushi at the Kushi institute. Cooking with passion is what she does….
A few selections from the Wendy’s Vegetarian Kitchen Menu:
- Beet And Goat Cheese Salad – Fresh roasted beets, local goat cheese, dil, walnuts and cranberries.
- Spinach Salad – Baby spinich, toasted almonds, hard boiled egg, chick peas with a light balsamic dressing
- Mediterranean Plate – hummus, quindia, taboulli, pita bread with fresh olives and red onion.
- Black Bean – Black beans, garlic, onion, carrot, cumin, spices.
- Vegetarian Chili – Red beans, onion, garlic, carrots, celery tofu or seitan, chili spices.
- Pad Thai – Rice noodles sauteed with onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, scallion, served with a hard boiled eggand a peanut satay sauce.
- Spring Rolls Dinner – Rice wraps with gently blanched carrot, red pepper, cucumber, avocado, and dipping sauce served with garden salad.